Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer 2013

School ends on the 17th and i'm actually nervous. All the people i know now are going to change over the summer.. Hell I'm going to change over the summer. I don't know what's going to happen while i'm in Saskatchewan, will i find love? will i find success? Summer 2013 is just a wild adventure waiting to be explored. I know when i come back i'll be different, everyone always is, but i just can't help wondering if i'm going to have the same best friends, or the same "look," or even the same personality. I don't know anything other than this: i'm going to ride my brains out (a horse, get your mind out of the gutter,) It's going to be me and Bella together. I'm going to forget this small town, all these small town guys, with small town dreams, living off their small town fame... I'm going to be free! at least until September guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment