Saturday, July 27, 2013

blogs...?

Is this even considered a blog? I mean, this is just me talking to my self.. right? Well, I am just SO sick of everything right now. I came to Saskatchewan, with the notion that I would be riding bella, flinging mud with my tires, and having fun. But since Krissy isn't feeling up to it (she's depressed) I literally sit at home. I mean I'm not complaining! I'm in a gated community for Heavens sake! It's just.. I was depressed, I GET it, I know where she's coming from.. I have the scars to prove it. BUT, I got up for school every morning so i could come here. I didn't just give up when the giving got rough. AND I sure as hell NEVER let ANYONE down because of my own personal issues. I don't want to give Krissy the label "weak" because she is the strongest person i know. She has gone through more than i could ever face, or even imagine! She is AMAZING! And she is getting WAY better now that I've been here. I was just bummed out that i'm 2 weeks in, and i haven't done anything I really want to. I am being selfish i know that. I haven't said any of this out loud, and i don't plan to. I just had to tell someone how i was feeling.. and at this moment.. My blog is my only companion.

- Isabel

No comments:

Post a Comment